Tuesday 13 September 2011

Heart Longing- A Conceit Devoid

Life
shades and shadows
of earthly mortals
lovely-
agony and anticipation
awaits-
all that
suffer and survive

Every turn
turns-
turmoil and thorns
intersected with-
sweet and pleasant
And
attractive measures.

Lonely
may be lovely;
And
Isolated from the
roaring millions,
in secluse
and solitude
I aspire
Not the heavenly choice
or-
Of the lovely delicacies
but try
to feel and find
what true love is;

that is denied
to me
or I may be ignorant
of what
it stands and means

Again and again
try I
everywhere
and
in everything
soothing arm
a consoling agent
But-
I am devoid
of such
heart- longings:
a conceit
of this
earthly incoherence.

Yet
I await-
the pleasures
it may bring
and feed
my aching senses
In agony and anticipation
                                                  By Mohamed Adam Peeroli
                                                                  13 th Sep.2011.













No comments:

Post a Comment